Barbara Joncew Schmitz
Claudia Villa Diniz
Júlia Mattioli Rolim
WIM Brasil’s VALUE PROPOSAL is to build a new way of looking at the Brazilian mineral sector, a look of respect for women at all levels of the organization and in all areas of activity, encouraging inclusive and diverse work environments, and encouraging the participation of women as holders of technical expertise, operational excellence and innovative spirit.
- Increase women’s participation in all company levels, especially in leadership positions.
- Change the mining industry to be more inclusive, diverse, responsible and sustainable
- Encourage supplier diversity and hiring of companies led by women
- Development new talents to the future by investing in STEM
- Empowered women in the community
- Expand the impact of the Women in Mining movement in Brazil and abroad
- Act as leaders in promoting the effective implementation of ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) practices
An international movement