Eight Systemic Strategies to Advance the Participation of Women in the Brazilian Mining Industry
- Inclusive practices for career opportunities
- Respectful workplaces
- Ability to reconcile work with personal commitments
- Signs and symbols of gender inclusion in the workplace culture
- An industry that is a magnet for talent
- Supplier diversity buying from women-led companies
- Investing in women in the communities where we operate
- Developing the talent of the future – Investing in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
CALL TO ACTION
An engagement tool with the objective of defining the commitment from organizations with the implementation of strategies present in the Action Plan.
The goal is to create an annual report measuring the progress of each strategy, moving the dial in all areas needing improvement within the industry.
is the number of women in the Brazilian mining sector, according to the first WIM BRASIL Indicators report
of the signatories have a Diversity and Inclusion program
of the signatories reported investing in the professionalization of the female audience.